This storm is really bringing the rain. That lil song from Winnie the Pooh comes to mind. You know the one: "When the rain rain came down down down!". The song that had Piglet trapped, sending 'help!' notes in bottles and stuff. That one. Yeah, this storm right here reminds me of that. We all know the good people of LA can't drive well in a dry climate, so an overly moist, slick street isn't good for anyone. I tried my best to get what I needed before it really poured down. But here is a video and a few pictures. They say it is supposed to strom all this week. I know my plants are happy. I also let my kids go splash in the puddles, as my youngest daughter puts it, "like Peppa Pig". I bundled them up in coats, rain coats with hoods, and rain boots. They loved it. I also put heated blankets on the beds so that as soon as they came inside, they could get warm. I'm trynna make sure they can have good childhood core memories. I love watching the ra...