learning to love myself and embrace change

I have started a 5-year transformative journey to better myself, my body, my mental health and financial standing. 
I started school again back at SMC to finish getting my Business degree because I want to transfer to CSULA and then to UCLA. I also have dreams of starting multiple businesses including a beauty business, a spa, an egg business with "Whitehead Family Farms" and a kawaii store. 
I also want to continue to lose weight. I am back at a size 10 ( considering that at my largest I was a 14) after giving birth to both of my kids. I want to be able to create a great life for myself since I am a single mother. 
I know it's going to be a hard journey and I am accepting whatever positive change comes my way. Whatever helps me become the best woman and mom I can be. Continue to find out who I am as a person. I want to be able to joke around again and become the human I am meant to become. 

Popular posts from this blog

Miss My Turns 1